v9 - A big update!
v9, 29 August 2017: A big update!
- The filename has changed with this version, so you should delete any previous version of the mod before updating!
- The mod no longer includes Zerbu's Uncomfortable Boosts mod - you can now install my new Uncomfortable Overhaul separately to replace it, with no conflicts.
- The mod now uses no overrides, so should conflict with no other mods.
- The inertia moodlets are now applied to all sims, including NPCs. NPCs get weaker inertia than played sims.
- Played teens now get regular +2 positive inertia again.
- +3 and +2 inertia moodlets now last 8 hours, down from 10 hours. This feels like the level where emotion-reducing interactions feel useful.
- +1 inertia moodlets no longer show their duration. I thought this might help lead players to the conclusion that waiting them out is not the best approach.
- +2 tense inertia given to children and NPCs now has the right emotion tag. It should now be reducible by tense-reducing interactions. Thanks to Apex Pecoris for the bug report.
- The happy and uncomfortable moods now get no inertia by default again.
- Becoming uncomfortable will no longer remove inertia moodlets for other negative moods. This is to support my new mod Uncomfortable Overhaul.
- Emotional Inertia is now ready for and compatible with my upcoming Happiness Overhaul mod.
Get Emotional Inertia for The Sims 4
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.