Meaningful Stories Preview
A downloadable mod
Last updated: v18.104.22.168-preview-1.5, 12th March 2020
Working for The Sims 4 v1.61.15 / The Discover University Patch
Also compatible with The Sims 4 Legacy Edition
Meaningful Stories mod preview
This is a preview download of upcoming features for the Meaningful Stories mod for The Sims 4, available for testing by friends and patrons of roBurky
Meaningful Stories is a mod pack that redesigns the mood and emotions system of The Sims 4. This collection of changes big and small aims to allow your sims to feel more human, to make the events in their lives feel more meaningful, and to turn managing their lives into a more interesting challenge.
What's new in this preview?
The beginnings of a project to improve how sims choose what to do under their free will, giving them more ways to express their personality and mood, and expand the range of things they can decide for themselves to do.
The autonomy features currently being tested in this preview are:
More Interesting Conversations - Sims in conversation will autonomously choose specific social interactions more often, and use idle chat animations less.
Sims Under Pressure -
Feeling tense for a long time can have other effects on your sim's mood. They might snap from the pressure into anger, or experience a wave of sadness once they get a moment's respite from the strain. (Currently disabled)
This mod is currently unavailable
- v22.214.171.124-preview-1.582 days ago
- v126.96.36.199-preview-1.2 - Update for game version 1.58.63Nov 13, 2019
- v188.8.131.52-preview-1.1 - Bugfix for game version 1.56.52Oct 29, 2019
- v184.108.40.206 - True Happiness support for Island Living, Realm of MagicSep 11, 2019
- v220.127.116.11-preview-1.5 - Under Pressure Feature Temporarily DisabledSep 05, 2019
- v18.104.22.168-preview-1.3 - Unofficial patch features for game version 1.54.120Aug 14, 2019
- v22.214.171.124-preview-1.2 - Unofficial patch features enabled for game version...Jul 16, 2019
- v126.96.36.199-preview-1.1 - Language Compatibility FixJul 05, 2019