Meaningful Stories Preview
A downloadable mod
Last updated: v126.96.36.199-preview-1.0, 25th July 2022
Working for The Sims 4 v1.89.214, The Werewolves Patch, 14th June 2022
Also compatible with The Sims 4 Legacy Edition
Meaningful Stories mod preview
This is a preview download of upcoming features for the Meaningful Stories mod for The Sims 4, available for testing by friends and patrons of roBurky
Meaningful Stories is a mod pack that redesigns the mood and emotions system of The Sims 4. This collection of changes big and small aims to allow your sims to feel more human, to make the events in their lives feel more meaningful, and to turn managing their lives into a more interesting challenge.
What's new in this preview?
The beginnings of a project to improve how sims choose what to do under their free will, giving them more ways to express their personality and mood, and expand the range of things they can decide for themselves to do.
The autonomy features currently being tested in this preview are:
More Interesting Conversations - Sims in conversation will autonomously choose specific social interactions more often, and use idle chat animations less.
This mod is currently unavailable
- v1.7.0-preview-1.0 - The Upcoming End Of Whims(?)Jul 25, 2022
- v188.8.131.52-preview-1.0 - String table cleanupJan 27, 2021
- v184.108.40.206-preview-1.0 - Scared mood supportJan 23, 2021
- v220.127.116.11-preview-1.1 - Supernatural pack supportJan 21, 2021
- v18.104.22.168-preview-1.0 - True Happiness support for new packs in 2020Dec 19, 2020
- v22.214.171.124-preview-1.5Mar 12, 2020
- v126.96.36.199-preview-1.2 - Update for game version 1.58.63Nov 13, 2019
- v188.8.131.52-preview-1.1 - Bugfix for game version 1.56.52Oct 29, 2019